Asian Date is a dating website that allows users to create or edit an account, search other members via location and age, upload multiple pictures, send and receive email, live chat with members and send gifts. We have received some emails from readers who want to delete their accounts from the AsianDate website.
If you want to delete your account because of the mail sent by Asian Date, then you may mark the mail as spam. If your reasons are different and you wish to delete your account, follow the step by step process on how to do that.
How To Delete Asian Date Profile Step By Step Guide:
- To delete your account, please visit the following url: http://www.asiandate.com/pages/customersupport/questioncategories.aspx
- After you are redirected to the question category page; click on MY PROFILE at the top right hand corner of the page.
- On My Profile, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on DELETE ACCOUNT.
- You will receive an email from customer support team confirming that your account has been deleted.
- After receiving this email. Please return it with a message explaining why you wish to delete your account from Asian date website. (Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Email)
Asian Date Delete Profile Via Email To Do This Follow Below Steps
To unsubscribe from mailing list; please send an email to [email protected] with “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject.
According to a study conducted by the company, most members want to delete their accounts. This is because of promotional or newsletter emails that made their mailboxes look spammed. Other members said they were using other paid dating websites and apps but still wanted to close their accounts.
Asian Date, launched in 1998, is one of the oldest and most popular online dating sites for singles seeking relationships with Asians. In 2005, Malaysia based inter Active Corp (IAC purchased AsianDate, which also owns Match.com, OkCupid, OurTime, and others. Each month, Asian Date receives more than 2 million visits from members in over 190 countries.