If you wish to cancel Brainable subscription without being charged the following month, we will cover everything you need to know about canceling a membership with Brainable. Let’s begin with a look at the service.
Brainable is an online IQ test that allows users to take tests in a variety of categories, from logic and reasoning to vocabulary and math. While the tests themselves are not necessarily indicative of a person’s abilities or knowledge, they do offer some insight into what kinds of topics interest users.
Brainable Unsubscribe Guide:
- To cancel your subscription to Brainable, log into your account and tap the downward pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- Tap Account > Tap Manage Subscription. Near the top of this page, you will see an option to cancel your subscription.
- If you don’t see this option, it means that you signed up for Brainable through a third party.
- You can see some information that tells you who’s running your account.
- Click on cancel your subscription to permanently unsubscribe from Brainable.
Cancel Subscription Via Android:
- To Unsubscribe Brainable, open the Play Store app on your Android and now click on your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- You can tap on Payments and Subscription in the menu and then select subscriptions.
- Choose Brainable from list of subscriptions;
- Click Cancel Subscription. Confirm your choice by tapping Cancel Subscription.
Brainable Unsubscribe Via iPhone:
- To cancel your subscription, open Settings on your iOS device. Tap on your name that is located at the top of the page.
- In the Apple ID menu that opens, you can click Subscriptions. You can choose Brainable from the list which appears and then choose Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your decision by clicking Cancel Subscription.
- You can contact Brainable Customer Support if you have any question about canceling your account.
Brainable is a monthly subscription service that offers members an array of games and challenges designed to improve their mental abilities. These activities includes 15-minute workouts which allow users to challenge themselves on a daily basis.
Sharpen your cognitive skills with Brainable, an app that includes 20 games designed to test and improve your mental abilities. The games focus on memory, speed, concentration, reaction time and logic.
With Brainable games you can test your mental abilities in short workouts. Their interactive charts keep you motivated to master all of our games.
These Games will test your mental abilities in short workouts have interactive charts that track your progress, keeping you motivated to master each game.
Brainable makes it easy for you to cancel your subscription and to continue using the service anytime. You can cancel your subscription by simply signing in with your credentials. Select Restart Subscription from your account page.