For customers wishing to cancel their Dazn subscription, the company offers a variety of options for doing so. Customers can unsubscribe via DAZN’s website by either using live chat or accessing their account. Alternately, they can also cancel their subscription through third-party apps they purchased their subscription through, such as Google Play or the Apple App Store.
DAZN offers sports fans the ability to choose and control what they watch, available on various devices such as PCs, TVs, smartphones, tablets, and more.
Dazn Cancel Subscription Guide:
- To cancel your subscription, log in to My Account and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap the state why you would like to cancel the service if available option and enter a brief reason if desired.
- After providing feedback, click Confirm Cancellation.
- When you request for cancellation has been completed you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancel Via Live Chat:
- To cancel, please tap Help.
- scroll down and tap Live Chat.
- In the chat window, enter your account details and then wait for a customer service representative to answer.
- Once connected, explain why you want to cancel your Dazn subscription.
Dazn Cancel Subscription via Roku:
- To unsubscribe from DAZN, sign into your Roku account.
- Go to My Account > Subscriptions > Manage Subscription.
- From here you can cancel your subscription.
Dazn Cancel Subscription via Google Play App:
- To cancel your subscription, open the Google Play Store app and click Menu.
- Select Subscriptions, choose the subscription you want to terminate.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Dazn Subscription Via Amazon:
You can cancel your Dazn subscription by logging into your Amazon account and navigating to the Manage Subscriptions page. Click on the service you want to cancel, then choose Terminate My Subscription under the service’s name.
Dazn Cancel Subscription Via iTunes Store:
You can cancel your Dazn subscription by going to iTunes and App Store, clicking on your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. In the Subscriptions section, select the one you want to cancel and click Cancel Subscription.
How To Pause Dazn Subscription?
If you are a DAZN subscriber who wishes to reduce your streaming habits, then you can cancel your subscription. However, if you plan to take a break from sports and might continue streaming at a later time, pausing your DAZN subscription is a useful feature.
Pausing your DAZN subscription lets you stop your subscription for a selected period of time and then continue to pay for DAZN at a later date. This can help you save money on your subscription because if you pause it, you won’t be charged while it’s paused and when you reactivate it, you’ll be reminded of the date you’ve set.
To pause a DAZN subscription, you must first log in with your credentials to the My Account screen. In the Subscription section of this screen, click on Cancel Subscription if you wish to end your membership.
You will now be asked if you want to cancel your subscription. In this dialog box, click on the Go Ahead & Pause button. On the next screen, choose a restart date for your account to be active again. You can select any date within the next 7 months.
After you’ve chosen a restart date, click Go Ahead and Pause.You will receive an email from DAZN confirming that your subscription has been paused until the selected date.
You can continue to access the DAZN service beyond your cancellation date. This will give you more time to decide whether or not to renew your subscription. However, if you try to access the service after your initial subscription period ends, you will be locked out of your account until you renew.
DAZN, a sports streaming platform, allows viewers to watch live events from around the world; however, some events may not be available in all countries. For example, someone living in Canada may not be able to watch a fight live if it is only available in the United States.
For $20 per month, the service is available in the United States. When you take an annual subscription of $150 with a 30-day free trial, you will receive a monthly payment of $12.50. To activate this deal, you must verify your billing card details during sign-up.