To deactivate your Offer Up account, log into your account and navigate to the Account Deactivation page. Yes, it says deactivation, not deletion. you can reactivate your OfferUp account later if you change your mind. You can permanently delete an account by contacting customer service directly.
Deactivate Offer Up Account Guide:
- To deactivate your Offer Up account, visit offerup.com/accounts/deactivate/.
- Use Any browser on Mac or PC, You can login with your email address and password.
- Enter the email and password associated with your Offer Up account.
- Select a reason for leaving and Tap the radial button next to that reason under Reason for leaving.
- If there is no reason listed, choose Other at the bottom of the list and then write your own reason in the space provided below the option.
- Tap Deactivate My Account, which is at the bottom of all options under Reason for leaving along with a pop-up asking if you want to delete your account; click Yes, I’m sure to confirm your choice and close out of that pop-up window.
- This will redirect you to Account inactivate page at the top.
- To delete your OfferUp account, please email at [email protected] or
- You can visit offerup.com and sign in to your account;
- Now click on three links located at top-left corner of the main screen.
- Go down and select Settings.
- Under Account, Tap Delete Account.
- Enter your password and click Delete Account.
- Tap Yes, delete my account to confirm.
Note: When you delete your Offer Up account, all of your data including profile information, messages and location history will be permanently deleted.
With Deactivation your account will be suspended for certain amount of time. When you deactivate your offer up account, your profile and all the information associated with it will be hidden from other users. Your account becomes inactive and remains in this state until reactivated by another user.
Offer Up is a mobile based market place which connects buyers and sellers in local communities. Through offerup app all transactions are done and all messages are deleted after the transaction is complete. The only identifying information necessary for a buyer or seller to use Offer Up is their e-mail address. This prevents other users from contacting them without their consent.
In order to use OfferUp, you must have a working phone number associated with your account. If you recently changed your number or switched phones, you will need to update your account information in order to continue using the app.
To remove a phone number from Offer Up, open the app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. Scroll down and tap on Settings. Click on profile and then go to Phone Number. Click on Phone number you want to remove and tap on remove button.
You can delete an Offer Up from your iPhone, open the OfferUp app and tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. Tap Settings, then App Settings. After click on Delete App, iOS will prompt you to confirm your decision before removing the app permanently.
To delete a post on OfferUp, Log in to your account Click on the post you want to delete. Tap on the Delete button. Confirm that you want to delete it by tapping Yes.