To Delete Adobe Account first log in to your Adobe account and click on the My Account link at the top of the page. Click on the Delete My Adobe Account link. Follow instructions on screen to complete deletion process.
Delete Adobe Account Guide:
- If you want to delete your account, make sure there are no important files saved to Cloud and that you have backups stored locally.
- Log in to your Adobe at account.Adobe.com/privacy.
- After you login into the privacy section, scroll down and Tap on the delete account option and select Continue.
- On the delete account screen, read through the text carefully to understand what it is you’re agreement.
- When you’re done and if you feel like the specifics are all fine by you, delete your account by selecting Continue if you have an ongoing plan or Leave organization if not.
- After selecting the option that reads Yes, I understand and want to permanently delete this Adobe account, choose the Confirm delete account option.
- Enter your password again and select Confirm delete account again.
- You can Delete Adobe account by logging in to account.adobe.com/privacy
- Scroll down to Delete Account and Tap on the button provided next to it.
- Read the text details on the screen carefully before proceeding with deletion of your data from their servers.
- It can take up to 10 days to completely deletion process.
Adobe provides multiple options for graphic designers, photographers, video graphers and cloud storage users. The company offers creative content creation tools and document management software to help with these tasks.
You can not delete Adobe Accounts because it is link to your Adobe ID. To delete your Adobe ID, you must first delete all of the products associated with account.
To uninstall Adobe, first open your Applications folder on your Mac. Next, find the Adobe application you want to remove from your computer. Click and hold on an Adobe product and drag it to the Trash.
To uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud, you will first need to uninstall the desktop app. Once you have removed this app from your computer, you can remove any files and folders associated with Adobe Creative Cloud from your hard drive.
To cancel your Adobe subscription and remove your credit card information from the Creative Cloud desktop app, open the app’s Account tab, select Sign Out, and click the button labeled Sign out.
To uninstall Adobe from a Mac, open the Applications folder and find the application you want to remove. Drag it to the Trash icon, then empty the Trash.