CVS is one of the largest pharmacy chains in the United States, with thousands of locations throughout the country. Much more than a pharmacy, it also sells basic groceries and other goods for everyday needs. CVS took convenience a step further with an online shopping service that eliminates the need to go to the store at all. If you have a CVS online customer account and would like to delete it, there’s an easy way to do so.
How To Delete CVS Account?
- Type the following address into your browser’s address bar and press Enter: cvs.com it will take you to CVS’s main page.
- Move your cursor to the words Sign In at the top, right-hand side of the screen and click on that link.
- This will take you to the sign-in screen. Submit your account information and click the Sign In button.
- Move your cursor back to the top, right hand side of the screen and click on My Account.
- This will take you to your account’s main page where you can change your user settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Change or Delete Account.
- Click on Change or Delete Account Permanently located at the bottom of this screen.
- The site will prompt you to enter your account information again for identity verification.
- Click OK after entering your account information and your cvs account will delete automatically.
Another way to delete your CVS account is by calling customer care @ 1-833-320-CARE. The call center’s hours are: Weekdays, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Weekends, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
CVS is an abbreviation for Consumer Value Services. To find your CVS member ID, go to the My Account page on cvs.com and enter your name and email address. Your personal account page will then be displayed, where you can view your member ID and other account information.
CVS Pharmacy is an online pharmacy that allows users to order medicine and other health-related products. Users can create or edit account information and pay for their purchases through various methods. They can also post reviews of the company’s services.
Company does not send unsolicited emails. The cvs email list is available for subscribers who want to receive their offers. They can also sign up for their newsletter or unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions in the email they received. To block CVS emails from your inbox, create a filter in your email account that excludes all emails from this sender.
ExtraCare is a loyalty card that offers exclusive discounts and rewards to CVS Pharmacy customers. CarePass is a membership program that gives members discounts on select items at CVS Pharmacy.