To delete your Ding Top up Mobile Recharge account, you must first back up your data to another device or service. You can then remove the Ding Top-up app from your mobile devices.
Ding is a mobile top-up service that allows users to send mobile top-up to friends and family across more than 150 countries, as well as across more than 500 global operators.
How To Delete Ding Account:
- To delete your Ding Top-up Mobile Recharge account, open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Line You can write REQUEST TO DELETE MY DING ACCOUNT.
- Write an email to them regarding deleting your account, including your username and the reason for deleting it.
- Send your request and wait for at least 14 days to get any kind of response from them.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Delete From Android:
- To delete a Ding account from your device, Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- From the hamburger menu, tap My Apps & Games.
- Browse the list of available apps on your device and tap Ding Top Up Mobile Recharge.
- Next, tap Uninstall to remove ding from Android phone.
Delete Ding Account From iPhone:
- From the Home screen, tap the Ding Top up Mobile Recharge icon and hold it until all apps start shaking.
- An X sign will appear which is at top right corner of the app.
- Click on X and then tap Delete to remove it from iPhone.
- From the Settings App on your phone, scroll down to select General.
- Select iPhone Storage and you’ll see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ding Top up Mobile Recharge app that you wish to delete and select Delete.
- Confirm deletion on the next screen.
Ding Top up recharge was founded in 2006. On October 23 2019 the company opened a new office in London, United Kingdom. The company acquired Transfert Credit on January 1 2016.
You can manage your Ding account online or on your mobile app. The company was listed by the Financial Times in 2018 as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies. In January 2019, Ding agreed a partnership with Logista and it will now providing international top-up services at over 10,000 Spanish outlets.
Ding announced its partnership with LuLu Money On May 19, 2019 to offer international mobile top-up to foreign workers living in the Asia Pacific region.As of now, its users have sent more than 500 million mobile top-ups online, on the Ding app and across 600,000 retail outlets worldwide.