If you wish to cancel, close or even deactivate your JobCase account, then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to Delete deactivate your account.
Jobcase offers a variety of tools and resources to help users find jobs, connect with employers, and build their professional networks. The site also offers a free resume builder and career advice from experts.
How To Delete Jobcase Account Guide:
- To delete your application or website account, contact them at [email protected]
- Choose subject line as “Request Account Deletion”.
- You can Fill Your Name and Email address in the email..
- They we will remove your account from their database.[You Can Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Delete Via Website:
- To request an account deletion, go to https://www.jobcase.com/contact
- Scroll down to form section and fill out the required details such as Your Name and Email Address.
- On the Reason for Contacting Us section, choose Others.
- Write your reason for requesting account deletion in the Message box.
- Finally, click on the Send Message button.
- The company will reply to your email within 2 working days regarding account deletion.
Delete Jobcase Account on iPhone:
To delete a profile from your iPhone, you must first go to Settings > General > Profile. A list of all installed profiles will then appear at the bottom of the screen. To remove one, simply tap on it and then confirm by tapping Delete.
You can remove an email address from your Apple ID. To do so, sign in to your account on the Apple website and then select Manage your Apple ID. From there, click Edit next to the email address you want to remove and confirm your choice.
To delete an account on your iPhone, go to Settings and tap on Accounts & Passwords. Tap on the account you wish to delete and then click Delete Account.
As with all email marketing campaigns, your best way to stop Jobcase emails will depend on your individual settings. For example, you might consider unsubscribing from Jobcase email notifications or adjusting your email settings to receive fewer emails from Jobcase.