Do you wish to delete your Lowes account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, because we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to do so.
How To Delete Lowes Account Guide:
- To close your Lowes credit card account.
- Log in to Lowes online account management site.
- Go to Account Services > Close Account.
- Request Account Closure.
- Account Close Confirmation. You have successfully closed your Lowes account!
Delete Via Email:
- To delete your account, go to mylowes.com/help
- Select Contact Us & Customer Service under the Support heading.
- Then use the appropriate link to reach a live chat representative or call their customer service hotline number.
Lowes Card Benefits:
Lowes offers a variety of benefits to customers who use its credit card. The company offers 5% off eligible purchases made with the Lowes Advantage Credit Card and 0% interest for six months on purchases of $299 or more. For purchases of $2,000 or more, customers can choose up to 84 months of fixed payments at a reduced APR.
Lowes Advantage Card Benefits include: 5% off every day or 6 months Special Financing on qualified purchases; 84 fixed monthly payments with reduced APR on qualified purchases; exclusive cardholder events; and reduced rates for auto and home insurance.
They offers several advantages for business owners who use its business credit and pre-load cards. Businesses get a 5% discount every day and can take advantage of discounted delivery and convenient billing options. Cardholders also receive exclusive events with their card.
Lowes offers several credit cards for personal use, including the Lowess Advantage Credit Card and the Lowe’s Commercial Account Card. For businesses, you can choose from three different cards: the Lowes Business Advantage Card, the Lowe’s Commercial Account Card and the Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express. All three of these cards offer flexible funding options to help minimize your business’s cash flow needs.