The 2017 Brand Z Report ranked McDonald’s eighth among the world’s most valuable brands, with more than 34,000 restaurants in over 100 countries and 1.6 million employees worldwide. The average number of customers served by McDonald’s each day is 58 million, and it serves 100 million people annually. Let’s move on to the Mc Donalds account deletion process.
Delete McDonald’s account on Phone
- Open your phone’s app drawer. Find Gmail in your app drawer. After opening Gmail, click on Compose and fill out the form to delete your McDonald’s account.
- Once you’ve submitted that request. Send an email to [email protected]t confirming that you want to delete your account and providing a link to your completed form for verification.
- Within three business days of submitting that request, your McDonald’s account will be terminated.
How To Cancel McDoland Account Via Customer Care
- To delete a McDonald’s account: Open your phone and find a browser in your phone.
- After opening the browser app, click on the search bar button; type “McDonald’s Customer Care Number.”
- You will see the customer care there. Contact customer care by calling 022 4913 5000 to request deletion of your McDonald’s account.
- The Whole Account Deletion Process will complete within 4-5 business days.
How To Delete McDoland Account Via App
To delete your McDonald’s account, open the McDonald’s app. Click “More” on the bottom navigation bar. Tap on “Profile” to access your account information. Select “Delete account” from the next screen to confirm you want to delete your account.
McDonald’s is an American fast-food chain and the world’s largest restaurant company, operating almost 39,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries across the globe.
The company was found by two brothers name Richard and Maurice McDonald. Who began selling burgers at their small stand in San Bernardino, California in 1940.
Over the years, many changes have occurred at this company due to its popularity; such as expansion into other areas such as real estate development and hotel operations.
In 1955 four years after its founding the company was acquire by Ray Kroc. who would go on to bring his own franchisees under the McDonald’s umbrella.