Enjin is a community platform that allows users to easily create and manage gaming communities. It offers a wide range of tools and features to help gaming communities thrive. Enjin Coin can be use to purchase in-game items and services on the platform.
Depending on the reason for deleting your Enjin account, the process can vary. For example, if you no longer use the service and want to close your account for privacy reasons, you can do so in a few simple steps. Or perhaps you’re not happy with the service and are looking for a new platform. Regardless of why you’re looking to delete an Enjin account, this article will show you how.
How To Delete Your Enjin Account
- If you have an account on Enjin, you can visit their official website to access their homepage.
- To deactivate or Delete an account on the website, click the username on top right and click Website Settings.
- Click Cancel Website in order for the account to be removed from your profile.
- If you have more than one account, make sure to cancel all of them by clicking Account Settings, then click Privacy and Wall;
- Scroll down to Deactivate Account and enter your password. This will Delete your account after 30 days.
To delete your Enjin account, log in to your account. Once you are log in, click on the Settings tab located in the upper right corner of the page. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Delete Account button at Enjin page.
You must log into your Enjin account to delete your character. After you log in, tap on the Characters tab, which is in the upper left corner of the page. On the Characters page, find the character you wish to delete and click on the Delete button at the bottom of that page.
To delete your Enjin forum account, log into your account and find the Settings link in the upper right corner of the page. On the Settings page you can scroll down to the bottom and click on the Delete Account button.