If you are not using your FormSwift account as much as before, or if you want to cancel your subscription but do not want to pay for it, we have a solution for you. FormSwift account will allows you to create, edit and sign documents without a paper trail. The cloud-based SaaS platform gives flexibility to work with documents, as well as the option to choose templates from a vast database.
FormSwift is a tool that allows users to create, edit, sign, and collaborate on documents and forms. Users can choose from library of more than 500 document templates or upload their own documents, which they can use to edit them.
How To Cancel FormSwift Subscription?
- To cancel your Subscription, visit formswift.com.
- In the Account Setting section, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Subscription Settings.
- Update your account to Cancel.
- Confirm by clicking on Submit button.
Cancel Via Phone
You can call the company’s customer service number, 1-888-311-2977, and wait to speak with a representative. Answer all the queries which they ask and they will cancel your FormSwift Subscription.
FormSwift Cancel Subscription Via Mail
You can also contact FormsWift directly by email at formswift.com/contactUs. add all your account details, personal info, and credit card number in the message section.
How To Delete FormSwift Account
- To delete an account, log in to your Email Account that is linked to the FormSwift account you want to delete.
- Write an email requesting account deletion, stating your account information on the body of the message.
- In the Subject section type Request To Delete FormSwift Account, and send it to [email protected]
- They will reply back to you as quickly as they can usually within 2 business days.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
FormSwift is an online service that allows users to create legal documents for real estate, small business, taxes, or other personal reasons. They also have a PDF editing service that allows you to modify your PDFs with logos, watermarks and electronic signatures.
Hiring a lawyer for a simple lease agreement or small business contract can take expenses out of your monthly finances. With FormSwift’s database of examples and single use payment option if you only need their services for one document, you can save yourself both time and money when preparing legal documents.
FormSwift will automatically upgrade you into a monthly paid membership after your seven-day free trial ends. The company will start charging you $39.95 a month without providing you any notice until you unsubscribe.