To cancel your Doxo account, go to your profile page and select the Settings tab. From there, you can disable and delete your account, as well as delete all of your data history.
The Doxo app enables users to pay and manage bills online. With more than 50,000 billers on its roster and growing every month, the company claims to be the largest bill-pay network. Similarly, by using Doxo, you can pay with your bank account, credit card, debit card or even your Apple Pay account. No other app can gives you so many options to pay your bills.
How Do I Cancel My Doxo Account Guide:
- To delete your Doxo account, visit Doxo.com official website and Log in by entering your username and password on the login form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Settings and click Account.
- Choose the Delete Account option and re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Tap on Continue and your Doxo account will be deactivated but still retain your data.
- After you complete these steps, your account won’t be deleted right away.
- It’ll be deactivated for 30 days, during this time you can reactivate it before it is permanently deleted.
- You will receive an email confirming the deactivation of your account. This is after the 30-day period has passed that your data histories will be cleared from the website.
Remove Via Phone:
- Once logged in to your Doxo account, click your profile placeholder and choose Settings from the menu.
- Below your username, select Account.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Read the messages and choose Delete.
- You can re-enter your password and then you can click the Deactivate button once again.
- Uninstall the app from your phone when finished.
How Do I Cancel My Doxo Account Via Email:
- To cancel your account, please sign in to your account using the following URL user.doxo.com/session/new
- Tap the link at the top of the page labeled My Settings.
- Go down the settings page and Tap the Cancel my doxo account link at the bottom.
- You will be asked to verify your decision, and an email will be sent to ensure that you want to cancel.