If you are fed up with using your Albert account and wish to cancel or deactivate it, then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to delete your account. There can be variety of reason why you want to delete your Albert account, it may be email spamming by the company.
How To Cancel Albert App Guide:
- To Cancel go to contact Albert Genius > Albert’s app and click the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Contact Support in order to send a message.
- Tap Cancel Genius to confirm that you want to cancel your account.
Regardless of whether you opted for the free version of Genius or opted for the monthly or annual membership, you can delete your account at any time by following these steps:
Delete Account Via Email
- Write an email stating that you wish to cancel your membership and delete account.
- Include the reason for cancellation.
- Add your account details such as your email address or phone number Include any information that might help customer support track down your progress.
- If you have trouble sending or receiving emails, They may be able to help. Please contact Them at [email protected] [You Can Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Cancel Albert App Subscription & Delete Account;
You can also delete your account and stop the subscription Via Web. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Albert account.
- Click on your profile icon and choose Help.
- Select the Help Center option.
- Tap on Delete Albert Account.
How To Cancel Albert App Via Text Message?
Albert Genius offers a cancellation service for orders placed on their website. Here is how to use the service: Log into your Albert account Choose the Help option Click on Contact support Send a text message Cancel Genius to (639-37)
If you choose to upgrade to a monthly or annual Genius membership plan, you will get a 30-day free trial. If you do not cancel the membership before the trial period expires, it will automatically turn into a paid subscription.
Albert is a budgeting app that tracks your expenses, calculates your monthly budget, and helps you save money. Albert’s free core service provides access to a variety of financial and personal planning tools, but if you want to receive professional advice related to your savings, finances, unusual charges, and more the paid membership plan is for you.
Albert is a financial service that uses technology to automate your finances, with human experts to guide you. Using an algorithm, Albert analyzes your spending and automatically moves money from your checking account into a savings account. It’s similar to the strategy used by Digit, an app that allows users to do the same thing.