To cancel your Constant Contact, please contact the account billing team. They will not pressure you to keep your account and will ask for feedback on their products and services to ensure that they are improving. Please have the following information ready:Your user name for your account.Reason for canceling your account.
They use this information to improve service and Constant Contact products. You will receive an email within 24 hours to your main account email address confirming your request. They can only guarantee to store your data for 120 days. If your Constant Contact account is classified at their sole discretion as inactive for over 120 days. They have the right to permanently delete any of your contacts and content.
How To Cancel Constant Contact Account:
- To delete your account, please send an email to [email protected]
- In the body of your message, type the following “Cancel Constant Contact“
- Please remove all information from their database, including my personal contact info, if any. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Things To Remember:
Even after cancel constant contact, You will be able to view all of your lists and contacts, manage and view reports. Keep the photos and files compiled in the library, create invitations and emails. Keep the sign-up forms for your campaign active.
How To Cancel Constant Contact Subscription:
- To cancel your Constant Contact subscription, call +1 781-472-8120 and speak with a customer service representative.
- You will need to provide your username to the representative so that they can locate your account.
- The representative will ask you why you cancel your account, but you do not need to worry about this at all. They use this info to make improvement of their products and services.
- Once the representative verifies that you are the account holder and that you have read and understood all terms of service. You will receive a confirmation of cancellation on email.
- The Constant Contact subscription will renew unless you request cancellation via phone or email and receive an official confirmation from them.
Since its inception in 1995, Constant Contact has become one of the most popular email service providers. It serves over 650,000 customers and offers a wide array of professional templates to help you build campaigns that take your business to the next level. Its platform also offers integration, segmentation and Personalization features.
Constant Contact has been widely praised for its customer-friendly features and ease of use. However, some users have found it to be a bit expensive when compared with other email marketing tools.
If you decide to cancel your Constant Contact account, you have several options. You can suspend your account and keep it active or cancel it altogether. Suspending your account is the best option. If you don’t have any issues with Constant Contact and just want to end your subscription because you’ve stopped sending emails for a certain period. If you want to remove your account completely. You can cancel it as well; Constant Contact stores your data for up to 120 days after that point.