If you are dissatisfied with your Daily Harvest account, and wish to cancel subscription, account or even deactivate it, then don’t worry. Here is the right place where you can learn how to do so. The main reason for wanting to delete a DailyHarvest account is spamming by the company itself or a third party that it does business with.
Daily Harvest is a meal delivery service which combine fresh ingredients in smart, innovative ways to bring you cups of high-quality super foods frozen for most suitable moment. In this Daily Harvest guide, you’ll learn more about this service and its benefits. Keep reading to find out how to skip your order or cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Daily Harvest Guide:
- To cancel your account with the application or website, open your email account and compose an email.
- In the Subject field, type Request To Cancel My Account.
- In the body of the email, write an explanation about why you are requesting to cancel your account and explain that you would like them to delete any information they have about you. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
Delete Daily Plan:
- To cancel your Daily Harvest plan, log into your account and click on the Edit Plan button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Cancel My Plan in Popup Window.
- You will need to select Submit and Cancel My Plan from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the brief customer service survey and submit your request successfully.
How To Cancel Daily Harvest Subscription:
After you sign up for their service, you can cancel subscription in your account settings or by email at [email protected]. Follow the instructions you receive. Canceling after Sunday at 6 pm ET will result in a $0 charge for all services provided up to that point.
- To put your subscription plan on hold, log into your account and go to My Plan under the Hi tab.
- Under Manage Plan, Tap on Plan Status.
- In the pop-up window, click Put My Plan On Hold.
- Tap Pause This Plan.
Daily Harvest is a meal delivery service that offers per-portioned cups filled with flash frozen, healthy foods. Users may also choose to order meals in bulk and save more money on healthier options.
If you are unhappy with a product that you have received from Daily Harvest. Please contact them by email within seven days of receiving the item. The company can either replace the product or offer you partial or full credit or refund of the price you paid for the items. Keep in mind that Daily Harvest can ask for pictures of any such products before they grant a refund, replacement or credit.
To cancel your Daily Harvest plan; you should click on Edit Plan in the bottom right corner and then Cancel My Plan in the pop-up window. To successfully cancel your Daily Harvest plan. You should complete the brief customer service survey and select Submit & Cancel My Plan. Your account information will be removed after submission.