Smile Direct Club offers a teeth straightening service that promises to deliver similar results as Invisalign at a fraction of the cost. There are two ways to get your teeth straightened through Smile Direct Club: in home kits or at affiliated dentists. The problem is If something goes wrong, it can be incredibly difficult to get out of your contract with Smile Direct Club.
Most Smile Direct Club problems are payments which are mostly mandatory. Potential problems include: Your dentist will say you can’t cancel If you try to cancel your Smile Direct Club account and are subjected to a non-refundable fee, you will not be able to cancel your account and will be stuck with the bill.
Your dental center or dentist may try to extort money from you for other services and claim you owe them money. If you attempt to cancel your account and are threaten with legal action by your dentist or dental center, they may also try to make money off of you by charging additional fees.
Cancel Smile Direct Club
- You can cancel your Smile Direct Club subscription by calling customer service at 0035312844507.
- Speak with a representative. Provide her or him with your membership or order details.
- Request cancellation and a refund where applicable.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
You may contact the support team at [email protected] to cancel your Smile Direct Club account.
- You can request a refund from Smile Direct Club by contacting your dentist or a representative in the facility.
- Log into your Smile Direct Club account and access the service’s customer support system.
- Click on customer service. Enter your contact information, and then they will send email to you explaining how much money you’ll receive back if any. When it’ll deposit into your bank account.
How To Delete Smile Direct Club Account?
- To delete your account, please open your email account that is register with Smile Direct Club application or website.
- Write an email to [email protected]
- In the Subject section, type Request To Delete My Smile Direct Club Account.
- Type your request in the body of the message and attach a copy of your ID along with proof of ownership of the account. [Use This Email Sample]