To cancel your subscription to Sundance Now, log into your account. Tap on My Account which is located in the top right-hand corner of the site. Scroll to the Membership Settings section and click on Cancel Subscription.
Sundance Now is a streaming service that features original and exclusive dramas, true crime, political thrillers, and more. The company believes in the power of storytelling, and is committed to bringing our members authentic, emotional narratives from unexpected global perspectives.
How To Cancel Sundance Now Account:
- To cancel your account with Sundance Now, please open an email account registered with the app or website.
- Compose an email and send it to [email protected] with the subject “Request To Cancel Sundance Now” In the body of your message, tell them that you want them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all of the information stored on their system about you, if any exists.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Sundance Now offers a carefully curated catalog of films, documentaries and TV shows that appeal to cord cutters. For a low monthly or annual fee, you get access to the full catalog without any advertising in-stream.
Keep in mind that Deleting the Sundance Now app or channel from your device, as well as following the cancel instructions below, will not cancel your subscription.
Cancel Subscription On Google Pay:
To cancel your sundance now subscription, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. If you are signed in to the correct Google Account, which you have used for the subscription of SUNDANCE NOW, it will appear in your subscription list. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions. Select Cancel subscription from there.
How To Cancel Sundance Now on Amazon:
If you have subscribed for Sundance Now as a separate channel to watch it on your Fire TV/Firestick, please follow the steps below. There is also one method of unsubscribing directly from the Amazon Prime Video channels list.
- To cancel your SundanceNow Streaming membership, go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to Britbox.
- Click the link located under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page.
- To end your membership, from this page, please select the option “Cancel membership and auto-renewal” (this will ensure that you aren’t charge again after cancellation).
Cancel Sundance Now on iTunes:
If you no longer wish to continue, cancel your subscription by following these steps:
- Open Settings. Tap your name. Tap iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID> View Apple ID> sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap it. Now, tap on Cancel Subscription in front of SUNDANCE NOW button.