If you are not using your ThreadBeast account as much as you used to and you’re tired of paying for your membership with ThreadBeast. we have a solution for you. Just contact their customer support team and tell them your customer details so that they can process your request for cancellation.
ThreadBeast is a men’s streetwear subscription service. It allows you to choose a style, and then the type of clothing items you want to receive every month. Some Threadbeasts clothing items are great and some are not so great.
How To Cancel Threadbeast Guide:
- You can Cancel Threadbeast account by following these steps: open your email account that is register with the application or website.
- Tap on the Settings button in the upper left corner of the screen, and choose Account Settings.
- In the Email Address box, type [email protected].
- You should write an email and request them to delete your account from their database, also remove all information about your account. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Delete Via Phone:
- Call the company’s business line at (844) 232-7885.
- Explain that you want to cancel your account.
- Provide the agent with your account information and ask them to refund if possible.
- Ask the representative if they will charge you again and ask for confirmation of this cancellation.
- Finally, retain all confirmation information given to you by the representative.
ThreadBeast is a men’s streetwear subscription service that delivers a package of clothing to your doorstep once a month. Their technology personally caters to every user’s style preferences and sizes, while also having the latest and most fashionable streetwear brands on board. Unlike most of today’s clothing subscription services, they deliver not only quality at a price that is ridiculously low, but true diversity in the products they offer.
After you place an order, it typically takes 4 8 business days for them to ship your package. It can take up to 10 business days during certain seasons. Once your package leaves their warehouse, it travels 3 7 business days to arrive at your doorstep, depending on where you live.
You can cancel Threadbeast subscription by sending email at [email protected] for this your email address should be same when you first sign up for account.Once they verify your account is eligible to cancel, you must call them at the number (844) 232-7885 to cancel the account. Please note that if you email them within 7 days from receiving your last package, you will not be charge again.