Want to know how to cancel the Klarna account? You’re at the right place! In this guide you will learn simple and easy way to delete Klarna Account on your device.
Klarna is a Swedish bank that provides financial services to merchants and consumers. If you no longer require the service of the bank and want to close your account then follow this step-by-step guide down below to know how to delete your Klarna account.
How To Delete a Klarna Account Guide:
- To close your account, go to klarna.com and log in to your account.
- Scroll down to the Chat us link.
- Tap it and let the representative know that you wish to close your account.
- They will direct you accordingly.
- Keep in mind that they need 10 days notice before closing your account so that they can process any outstanding payments.
Close Via Phone:
- You can contact Klarna customer service by calling them at 844-552-7621 or send an email to Klarna customer service [email protected].
- Before closing or deleting your Klarna account, remember to ensure that all of your orders are paid off.
- It usually takes Klarna 10 days for payments to clear after account deletion request have been received.
- If you do not plan on using the app again, you can request that marketing send outs be stopped as well as have your personal data deleted from the system.
How To Delete a Klarna Account Via App:
- After deleting your account, follow the steps below to uninstall the app and make some space on your device.
- Locate the app on the homepage.
- Tap and hold on to it to see the uninstall option.
- Click on Uninstall.
- Tap OK to remove the app permanently.
Klarna provide direct payments, pay after delivery options, and installment plans in a smooth one click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to. The company partners with retailers all over the world, allowing its users to shop smoothly directly on their sites.
Users can also use the Klarna app to enjoy flexible payment options everywhere and anywhere online. This is good news for businesses seeking new ways to serve customers’ needs.
Klarna is a buy now, pay later service that helps consumers split payments more than once. It is a legitimate company that makes it easier for consumers to afford their purchases by doing so.