Acorns is a popular investment app that allows users to invest small amounts of money on their own. you may be wondering how to delete your acorns account and how to delete an acorns subscription. This article will discuss these topics and provide some helpful tips on managing your investments with the app.
If you delete your Acorns app, all portfolios will be inaccessible on any device. Your cash balance will be moved to the cash position and can still be viewed under that tab within the dashboard. The cash amount may not equal what you originally invested because of market changes but this should give you an idea about how much money has been saved for retirement so far.
How To Delete Acorns Account Guide
- To request that your Acorns account delete from their database, compose an email to [email protected]
- In the Subject line of your email, write Request To Delete Account.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your acorns account from their database, and to clear all your information with them. [Use This Email Sample]
If you uninstall Acorns and wish to remove all information store with Acorns, please log in to your account via website then go to My Account, click on Delete Acorns account and enter your password when prompted.
Delete Acorns Account Via Website
- To permanently delete your account, follow these steps: Go to https://app.acorns.com/close-account Sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right section of the page.
- Click on Settings, that is located at the top of the menu.
- Now, click on Subscription. Click on Close My Account.
- Immediately, a confirmation message will appear; click Yes to continue with the deletion of your account.
How To Cancel Acorns Account Subscription?
- Click the Account icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on My Subscription from the left-hand side of the page.
- On the next page, choose Cancel subscription from the bottom part of this page.
Acorns is an investment app that allows users to invest $5, $25 or more per month. After registering an account with Acorns, users can make purchases at any retailer (including grocers and pharmacies), receive a cash back percentage on those purchases and subsequently round up their purchases to deposit money into their Acorns account, which will then be invested in the markets automatically through their user-selected investment strategy. Users can choose from five investment strategies like growth, international markets, income, risk-averse and conservative.
All five strategies have different minimums required before investing can begin, but regardless of what strategy one selects, the end result is a long-term return on investment if one invests regularly in accordance with their own financial goals.