To delete your account, email at [email protected] with the subject line Delete My Account. Include your full name and date of birth in the body of the email. Deleting your account can take up to five business days.
Afterpay is a popular digital service that can be used to make purchases, in store or online, right away with monthly installments. Unlike layby, you’ll get the product right away, no longer having to wait to purchase something you see on an internet advertisement. And in the best of scenarios, you’ll pay nothing more than an installment each month.
How To Delete Afterpay Account Guide:
- To delete your Afterpay account, please fill in the form at this url help.afterpay.com/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000175291
- Request for your account deletion.
- You should enter your email address which is link to the account you want to delete.
- Select your country as well. In the space provided; type I would like my Afterpay account deleted because it has been a mistake and I never used it.
- Tick reCAPTCHA box if you are not a robot.
- Finally click on send, to complete your request.
Cancel Via Email:
- To delete your Afterpay account, open an email in your registered email address.
- Type Request to Delete My Afterpay Account.
- Under subject type: Your Afterpay User ID, Email Address, and give a reason for deleting your account.
- Send it at [email protected] and wait at least thirty days to get an answer. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Afterpay is an online portal that lets its registered users to buy products from various online stores and pay in monthly installments. The portal provides an option to create or edit your details, browse various shopping portals. Add a product to your cart, and choose Afterpay as a payment method.
Afterpay is a buy now pay later company launched by Anthony Eisen, Nick Molnar and Nicholas Molnar in 2014. It has more than 1 million registered users across United States, New Zealand, Australia, UK and Canada.
Afterpay is a tool that allows you to purchase items and pay for them in four equal installments, which will deduct from your bank account. The maximum amount of Afterpay purchases that can be spend with a single credit card is $1,000.
Afterpay does have an impact on your credit rating. The company offer you a line of credit to use and this will be refer to in any credit reporting agencies that they report their financial status to. This is part of your overall credit score and can impact it negatively if there are consistently late payments.
To cancel your Afterpay account, you will need to go to the My Profile tab on Afterpay app. Now You can choose Deactivate Account option which is under My Profile and confirm the reasons for deactivation and your Afterpay password.