To delete an EA account, log in to My Account and click on the Delete my account link. You should now confirm that you want to delete your account. After you delete your EA account it will be un-linked from the game you played. If you wish to continue playing game you will need to create new account.
Electronic Arts (EA) is a leading provider of interactive entertainment, with over 350 games in development. It was ranked as the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization as of March 2018, ahead of Activation Blizzard and Take-Two Interactive.
How To Delete an EA Account Step By Step Guide:
- To remove an EA account, go to help.ea.com
- Select a game from the list, select a platform and then Manage my account.
- Delete my account by clicking on the link at the bottom of that page.
- Once you have logged in again, send your request to [email protected]
- Ask Them to cancel your EA account along with complete history from their data base.
- To delete an EA account, visit help.ea.com/en-us/help/account-management/close-an-ea-account/.
- On this page, you will be prompted to provide your email address and password to confirm that you want to close the account.
How To Delete an EA Account on PS4:
- To remove your EA account from your PlayStation 4, follow these steps
- From the PlayStation 4 home screen, select Settings.
- Choose Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Account from the Account Information menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your EA account.
If you have an EA account, you should cancel your membership before deleting the account. Your membership will last until its expiration date. You’ll still be able to use all of the features associated with your Origin Access membership.
How To Cancel an EA Account Membership:
- To cancel your EA membership, log in to your EA account.
- In the bottom left-hand corner, go to your EA ID.
- Then, tap on EA Account and Billing.
- Select Origin Access. Under Membership Information, select Cancel Membership.
How To Delete an EA Account on Xbox:
- To delete your EA account on Xbox, sign into EA.com and go to Account Management > My Services.
- Under Xbox, find the account you want to delete and click Delete.
- You should confirm your decision before account delete.
EA Origin is a digital distribution platform that allows you to purchase computer games from the comfort of your own home. You can download and play a broad variety of games. However, the only way to completely remove your EA Origin account is through contacting EA directly.
To permanently delete your account, go to the My Account tab and click on Delete my account. You will require to confirm that you want to delete your account. You can also call EA Customer Support at +866 419 5766 to delete an EA account. They are available for assistance from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. UTC Monday through Saturday.