If you have an Anki account and would like to delete it, please visit AnkiWeb.net and log in with your Anki Web ID. Then Tap the settings link which is located in the far upper-right corner of the screen, next to logout. Now tap the small delete account link directly under the settings link you just clicked on to permanently delete your account.
Anki Web is a spaced repetition flashcard software program. It allows users to review their decks of cards online when they don’t have access to their home computers. It can also be used to keep cards in sync across multiple machines.
How To Delete Anki Account Guide:
- To permanently delete your Anki Web account, go to the following URL ankiweb.net
- Now you can Log in with your AnkiWeb ID with user id and password.
- Tap the settings link in the far upper right corner of the screen next to logout.
- Click the small delete account link directly under the settings link you just click on to permanently delete your account.
You can follow this link and enter your email address and password to permanently delete your account from their data base.
How To Delete Anki Account Via Web:
- You can also request to delete your account, open your email account which is register with the application or website.
- Write an email and use this email address [email protected].
- In the Subject section, write Request Account Deletion.
- Write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and also wipe all your information with them. [Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Anki is a program that make it easy to remember things. It’s more efficient than traditional study methods can greatly decrease your time spent on studying and greatly increase your learning process. Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki, which supports images, audio, videos, and scientific markup via LaTeX.