You should be able to delete your brainly account, just log in to your account. Click the Settings tab on the left-hand side of the screen and then click Account & Settings. Under Account & Settings, search the Delete Account button and Tap on it. Enter your password and then click Delete Account button.
Delete Brainly Account Step By Step Guide:
- You can delete your Brainly account by navigating to https://brainly.com and logging in with your login details.
- In the dashboard page, click on the PROFILE icon at the top right side of the page, which will open a drop-down menu with three options: EDIT PROFILE, PREFERENCE, and I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Click on I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT to see a list of all the tasks associated with your account.
- Click on each task to select or deselect it before continuing with any actions associated with that task.
- If you want to delete your account entirely, click Delete Account and follow the step-by-step instructions to confirm that you really want to do so before proceeding with deletion.
Remove Through App:
To delete your Brainly account on the app open the app and sign in; select Account settings from the menu; confirm your intent to delete by clicking Delete account.
How To Delete Brainly on Android:
To delete your Brainly account on Android, open the Google Play Store on your device and tap My Apps & Games. Next, tap Brainly under My Apps & Games, then tap Delete Account.
Deletion of a Brainly account normally takes less than a day. However, depending on the situation and how many other accounts are linked to it, it may take between 72 hours and several days for the account to be completely deleted.
To change your email address on Brainly, log in to your account and click on the Profile tab. Under Email Address, you can see a field for updating your email address. Enter the new email address in this field and Tap on the Update Profile button.
Brainly is an artificial intelligence-powered learning platform that helps people learn at their own pace. The company, privately held and headquartered in San Francisco. Founded in 2016 by CTO Chris Voss and CEO Jessica Olah.
Brainly is an education app that helps you learn new things quickly. The app is safe to use, has a low risk of data theft or identity theft, and is fun to use. Brainly Basic is free and unlimited, with unlimited access. The Brainly Plus subscription plan costs $18 per month or $24 per month for an annual subscription.