If you are dissatisfied with your Canva account, you may cancel or even deactivate it. Reasons for doing this include maybe email spamming by the company and dissatisfaction with services provided.
How To Delete Canva Account Ultimate Guide:
- Log in to the email account that you registered with Canva.com
- Compose an email addressed to [email protected]
- In the subject line, type Request To Delete My Canva Account.
- Include a statement requesting that they delete all of your information stored on their servers and wipe any data associated with your account. (You can Use This Email Sample To Send Mail)
Canva is a popular online graphic design software that enables users to create designs without having any prior knowledge of image editing. It is also possible to delete your account on this website at any time, as explained in this article.
Why You Want to Delete Your Subscription?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to close an account. For example, I wanted to keep one of my Canva accounts active but delete another. I couldn’t transfer designs from one account to the other, though, and ended up losing some of my work.
Then I noticed that, after switching to a new team name, I could still switch back to my old account by switching back to the team name I had at that time. This was so helpful as I had almost given up on all of my designs.
A good reason for canceling your subscription with Canva could be if you need or want to go back to the free version of Canva. The steps above will be the same for you as you will automatically switched to the free standard version when you cancel.
How To Change Payment Plan for Canva Account?
To switch from a monthly to a yearly payment plan, you can easily change your plan through the Account Settings page. The necessary steps are given below:
- To change your billing plan, sign into your account on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Select Billing and Teams from the left side of the screen.
- Click on Change Plan and then select your preferred plan.
How To Cancel Canva Account Permanently?
If you want to cancel your Canva Pro account and switch back to a free standard version of Canva, but you want to completely and permanently deactivate your Canva account, follow these steps given below:
- To cancel your Canva account, visit your Billing and Teams settings.
- Under Billing and Teams you can find the Deactivate Account option, which is next to the Cancel Plan button.
- Click on Deactivate Account to continue.
I appreciate tools that allow me to easily cancel my subscription. I dislike it when creators of these tools make it difficult to cancel. No one enjoys making phone calls or writing emails. The worst is if an actual letter is necessary to cancel a tool. Canva makes it very easy for its users to manage account and keep billing information up-to-date.
While I do not fully understand why you would want to downgrade your Canva Pro account to a Standard account, there might be valid reasons for doing so. Hopefully this guide helped you navigate your account and will make it easier for you to use in the future.