Log in to your account and go to Settings on the left-hand side of the page. Go down to the bottom of the page and Tap on Delete Account. Submit your password and Tap on Delete Account again. Your account will be deleted within 24 hours.
Chime is a new online bank that has received positive reviews due to its zero-fee transfers. This makes it ideal for people who often need to send and receive money for various purposes.
How To Delete Chime Account Guide:
- Before Deleting your account, make sure it is at zero and has no pending transactions.
- Unhook all of your accounts from Chime, including any subscriptions you may have forgotten about.
- Send an email at [email protected] requesting that they remove your account.
- Stay on top of customer support about closing your account to delete your account faster.
- After Chime confirms that your account is gone, You can send Chime support another email to ensure that your account has been closed and removed from their records.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
Cancel Via Phone:
To Delete your Chime Savings Account, contact Member Services team by calling at 1-844-244-6363. Funds in your Savings Account will be transferred to your Spending Account after you close it.
How To Delete Chime Account Via Website:
- To delete a Chime account, log in to your chime login page and then click on My Account.
- Select Customer Service from the menu and then choose Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- Read the terms and conditions of Chime Internet Banking before proceeding, if you agree with them click on Delete Account button, this will permanently cancel account.
How To Delete Chime Account Debit Card:
- To cancel your debit card, open your Chime account on your phone.
- Look at the top left of the home screen and you will see the little gear for settings.
- Next, scroll down under the debit card section.
- You’ll find the option Replace Your Card.
- Choose one of three options: Cancel, Change PIN or Remove from Account. Follow directions to complete process.
To close your Chime account, call (855) 244-0600 or visit a local branch. To close your Chime account online, you can log in to your account and go to Settings. Tap on the link at the bottom of the page that says Close Account. Follow the instructions to close your account.
If you follow the steps outlined above, you will be able to delete your account easily. Remember to be polite when contacting customer support because it will increase your chances of receiving preferential treatment. This is especially important in phone calls because customer support staff get angry calls every day. The calls that stand out and are likely to move up the priority list are those from pleasant customers.