To delete your Coinbase Wallet Lite account and also delete the Coinbase Wallet Lite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android, please read the following guide below.
Coinbase Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet and DApp browser that stores your private keys on your mobile device. This means that the private keys for your Coinbase Wallet are not stored with Coinbase, but rather with you directly.
How To Delete Coinbase Wallet Guide:
- To Delete Your Coinbase Wallet account Log into the web platform and click on coinbase.com/settings/account_activity
- Scroll down the page that opens and click on the Close Account button.
- Close your Coinbase Account You will be able to withdraw all your funds, and then your Coinbase account will delete permanently.
- Enter your password to continue. Enter your password and click the Close Account button if you do not have a pending balance and no pending activity in your account , or if you have not yet closed a previous account on this platform .
- Your Coinbase account is now delete.
- If you do not have any pending activity on this platform, just contact [email protected] for assistance.
Delete From Android:
- To Delete Coinbase Wallet app, open PlayStore and search for Coinbase. Tap on the app and click Uninstall. Tap Uninstall again and confirm removal of the app.
How To Delete Delete Coinbase Wallet From iPhone:
- To delete app from your iphone, open Settings screen and search General.
- The Storage option shows all the apps installed on your phone, including Coinbase Wallet Lite.
- Select the Coinbase app you want to remove and confirm deletion by clicking Delete on the next screen.
Deleting your Coinbase account is easy and complete in one step. If you follow the steps correctly, you will obtain the result you desire. Before deleting your account, make sure that you withdraw any funds which is available. Once you have withdrawn them, you will simply need to click a few times and your account will be terminated.
Coinbase is not the only online service where you can buy and sell Bitcoin. Other businesses have emerged over the years in response to increased demand for cryptocurrency. Some of these services are convenient; others may be more suited to your needs.