CVS Pharmacy is an American retail company. Founded on 8 May 1963 by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein, Ralph Hoagland, the company opened its first store in Rhode Island in 1967. In addition to operating pharmacies within its stores, it also sells other health and beauty products.
CVS is a large drugstore chain with thousands of locations. Although it primarily offers pharmacy services, CVS also sells groceries, beauty supplies and other products for everyday needs. It takes convenience one step further by offering an online shopping service that eliminates the need to go to the store at all. If you have an account with CVS and would like to close it, you can do so easily by following these steps:
Delete CVS Account Step By Step Method:
- You can delete CVS account by typing cvs.com into your browser’s address bar and press Enter. This will take you to the main page of CVS.
- You can Move your cursor to the words Sign In at the top, right side of the screen and tap on that link.
- This will take you to the sign-in screen.Enter your account information and click the Sign In button to proceed with your purchase.
- To delete your account, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the button that says Change or Delete Account.
- Click on Delete Account Permanently at the bottom of the screen.
- The site will prompt you to enter information again for identity verification.
- Click on OK after entering your information and your account will be deleted.
CVS Pharmacy, formerly Consumer Value Stores and then Melville Corporation, is a subsidiary of CVS Corporation. It has a wide range of products including prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, film and photography supplies, seasonal products (including flowers), beauty products and cosmetics (including perfumes), greeting cards and convenience foods.
In 2015, CVS Pharmacy launched CVS Pharmacy, a version of its stores marketed specifically toward Hispanic customers. The first two stores opened in Florida and have since expanded to California, Puerto Rico and Texas.