Depop is an app for iOS and Android that allows users to buy and sell clothing, accessories, and other items that they find on the app. Depop App allows users to sell or buy secondhand clothes and accessories. The app also helps people clean out their closets and make a little bit of money, or start their own independent fashion lines.
If you want to delete your Depop account, or if it is time for you to start a new shop or curb your thrifting habits, there are a few ways to do this.
- To delete an account, email Depop with a deletion request.
- You are not allowed to have more than one account at once, so if you have already deleted an account, you will need to make a new one.
- Note that Depop will not delete your account if there are any open disputes, like not delivering a product that’s been paid for.
How To Delete Depop Account Step By Step Tutorial
- To delete your Depop account, open the app and go to your profile.
- Tap Settings and Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Account.
- Enter your password to confirm and click on Delete Account again. Your account will now delete.
When a Depop user asks for their account to be deleted, it takes approximately two weeks for the request to be processed. The process is very simple: the user first emails Depop support and requests that their account be deleted. Depop will sends a confirmation email to the user, asking them to click a link to confirm the deletion. Once the user clicks the link, their depot account is deactivate and then permanently delete two weeks later.
Cancel Via Email
- To close your Depop account, send an email to [email protected] and provide your username and a request for deletion. Include the subject line “Request for Account Closure.”
- When your request is submit, it may take up to 7 business days to process and then your account will delete.
- You will see Email Confirmation Similar To This as shown below!
If you choose to delete your Depop account, follow these steps. Log in to your account and than go to your settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select depot Delete Account . Enter password to confirm, then click Delete Account . And that’s it! Your account will delete permanently.