If you no longer wish to use HelloTalk services, you can close your account easily. Through our step-by-step guide, we will show you how to delete your account.
HelloTalk is an app for learning languages by connecting users with native speakers. It provides text and speech support to help users understand words pronunciation better.
How To Delete Hellotalk Account?
- To close your account on the HelloTalk app.
- Tap Me in the right side corner of your profile page.
- On the next page, scroll down to go to Settings.
- Tap Account on the following page. Under Settings, scroll down to find the Delete Account option and tap on it to delete your account.
Delete HelloTalk Account Via Email:
- Click on Settings and select Account;
- Tap on Delete Account.
- Please write a reason to delete your account in the subject line, such as “Request to delete my HelloTalk account“.
- Compose an email addressing your reason to close your account and request that all of your data be deleted along with your HelloTalk account
- Send the email out to [email protected] Use This Email Sample
HelloTalk Account Benefits:
HelloTalk is a free mobile application for iOS and Android devices that provides a platform for users to communicate with people who speak other languages in person or through text messages. The app has more than 20 million users, who use its speech recognition feature to improve their pronunciation as well as its text messaging service to gain exposure to other languages.
Who Own Hellotalk App?
HelloTalk, owned by Sash Dothraki, is a peer-to-peer language-learning app that helps people learn any language for free. You can download it in the App Store and Google Play Store. On HelloTalk you cannot change the language on your own as it holds that authority to preserve the safety of the language.
How To Contact HelloTalk Support?
Users can reach out to HelloTalk support at [email protected] or [email protected] With the free version, users cannot do so as it is for beginners. If one wishes to learn multiple languages, then one will have to buy the premium version.
To have an ad-free version, one must pay $6.99 per month or $45.99 per year for lifetime access or $175 for lifetime access with no monthly or annual fee.”