If you have an inactive Kraken account, you may wish to consider reactivating it so that you can trade with more liquidity and access new features.The chances of your personal information being leaked through a data breach increase with each year that you have the account, so it’s important to delete the account.
How To Delete My Kraken Account Guide:
- To close your account, log in to your Kraken account through the Support Center.
- Go To Contact Support which is located at top-right corner of your screen.
- Create a Ticket request by choosing General>Other.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for your Kraken account.
- Select Close Account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Your Public Account ID and Submit some Additional Info about your account.
- Click Submit. After you have created your ticket you can get Karaken Customer Support reply withing 2 to 3 days.
You should export your trade and ledger histories before deleting your account, because customer support will not export them for you.
Remove Via Email:
- Go to the following URL: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- You will be redirected to SUBMIT A REQUEST.
- On Please Choose Your Issue Below go to General Form.
- Write your email address, while in the Subject section, write Account Deletion Request.
- In the Category section, select Close Account.
- Click on Submit. You will receive message withing 72 hours about your account removal from Kraken. [Use This Sample Email To Compose Your Mail]
Kraken is a bitcoin exchange company that provides services to users in order to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The company’s website allows its users to deposit funds in their accounts, create an account and edit user information, as well as access trading tools such as order books, advanced charts and order history. Users can also transfer bitcoin from their Kraken account onto online wallets provided by third parties such as Coin base or Blockchain.