You can remove your profile from Mylife by deleting your account. You will not need to pay the company any amount to remove your information from the site.
Users can request MyLife account by first removing profile or find out what information the company has about you by calling MyLife’s Customer Care representatives at this toll free number 888-466-1066 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday through Friday, which does not include holidays.
How To Delete Mylife Account Guide:
- To cancel your subscription, please contact MyLife customer support at [email protected]
- Submit a request to cancel your subscription service and stop the auto-renewal process.
- Users can include information like your email address, username; or phone number as well as any identifying information that can be used by MyLife in order to identify you as a subscriber.
- Click send when you are done writing your email however; be advised that it may take some days before they can act on your request.
- You will receive a confirmation email after they complete the cancellation process; this will include instructions on how to proceed with canceling your account if you choose that option instead of canceling it manually through their website’s cancellation system.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Cancel Via Phone;
- To cancel your subscription, call the Customer Service number provided on MyLife’s Terms of Service page (888) 704-1900
- Identify yourself as a customer of MyLife.
- Give your username, phone number or email address when prompted by the representative.
How To Hide Mylife Account Profile?
If you want to remove your public MyLife profile from the website, you can do so by deleting your account. After you delete your account and confirm your identity; They will remove your profile from site.
Other users won’t be able to see personally identifiable information gathered using your public records and related websites. And don’t worry because this process is entirely free of charge; you do not need to pay any amount of money to remove your profile. When you delete your account, you won’t show up in the search results when someone looks for you.
If you have a premium subscription, MyLife will remove your payment method or credit card from your account when you cancel it. If you Use Bank Credit Card, PayPal or Debit Card to Pay for Subscription you can visit visit payment method provider and ask them to cancel it manually.
You are having issues with your card, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your bank or payment provider. MyLife states that if you are having payment issues, you should contact your payment provider or issuing bank for help.
How To Stop Email Notification From Mylife?
You may still receive promotional emails and newsletters from Mylife even after you delete your account. If you want to delete all email notifications, simply unsubscribe from all emails from this provider by going to your inbox and locating an email from MyLife at the bottom of the page. Click on Unsubscribe at this point to mute future notifications from this site.
MyLife is a company that gathers data about users from various sources on the internet. It gathers your personal information using your various profiles and public records online from multiple sources, which have information about you. Your profile is automatically generated using all of this information.
A user’s MyLife page can contain a variety of information about an individual, such as his or her age, email addresses, phone numbers, education history, employment details, residential addresses and photos.
MyLife provides publicly available information about people and companies in the United States, aggregated into 325 million profiles. It also allows anyone to search for any information on any one of these profiles.
If you choose to delete your MyLife account, They will remove your profile completely from Mylife. However, all information about you that is not private, including information that is publicly visible on other sites, will remain public until manually deleted by yourself.