You can delete your Nextdoor account by visiting nextdoor.com and signing in using your username and password. After logging in, click on the Account Settings link at the top of the page. Go To Account Settings and Tap on Delete My Account Button.
To permanently delete your account You will need to send an email to [email protected] and include information like, Your Full Name, Your Nextdoor Username and in Subject Section Write Request to Delete Account.
How To Delete Nextdoor Account Step By Step Guide:
- To delete your account, log in to your account using your username/email address and password.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Go to settings and then click “delete account” at the bottom of the page.
- Select a reason for deleting your account from the provided choices.
Deactivate Via Browser:
- To deactivate your account,
- Tap on your profile picture which is located on top right corner.
- Under Account, select Settings.
- Under Account heading, select Deactivate account .
- Choose your reason from the list provided and click Deactivate.
How To Delete Nextdoor Account via App:
- To deactivate your account, log in to the application on your device using your username/email address and password.
- On Profile Page you can click on more button which is at Bottom right this will take you to the Deactivation Page.
- In Settings, select account and click Delete.
- Under Account Settings choose From a list of possible reasons for deleting your account.
Delete Nextdoor Account via Mail:
- You can remove your account by going to this url help.nextdoor.com/s/contactus?language=en_US
- Choose Privacy & Online Safety under I have a Question About Section.
- You can choose Cookies & Privacy Settings under options button; a drop-down page will appear; scroll down and Tap on I Still Need Help.
- You can enter your email address which is linked to the account, you want to delete.
- On Subject Section you can type Delete my Nextdoor Account.
- In the Message text field, Enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion; for example: “I no longer use this account and want it delete it or This is personal information and should not be publicly shared [Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
Nextdoor is a free mobile application that connects people with similar interests in a neighborhood by connecting local business owners, homeowners, public agencies, large brands, and other businesses. Within Nextdoor, users can communicate with each other about upcoming events or share news about different types of businesses.
If you wish to delete your Nextdoor account, Log in to your account if necessary Click on the Your Account link in the top right corner of the screen. Click on Deactivate my Account Link which is under Account settings.
When you deactivate your account it will remove your profile from Nextdoor; unsubscribe you from emails; and prevent you from posting future content. You can reactivate your account at any time by signing into your account. Deleting an account on its own terms can be undone.