To delete your Oculus account, go to the Settings tab on the left hand side of the dashboard. Scroll down to the bottom and you can select Delete Account. You will be prompted with a Delete Your Account window detailing what information will be lost if you proceed. Select Yes Delete My Account to proceed, or No Cancel and your profile and games will not be deleted.
How To Delete Oculus Account Guide:
- To delete your Oculus account, log in to the Oculus homepage and click the gear wheel in the top right corner of the screen.
- Under Account You can Type, select Oculus Account.
- Under Your Account Name, You can click on the pencil icon to the right and select Edit Profile Name.
- Type in your name for your account, then Tap OK.
- Scroll down and find the blue button that says Delete Account.
- You can Tap it and confirm by Tapping Delete Account again.
Oculus, the company that owns the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, has a 30-day time frame during which you can cancel your deletion request and restore your account. This means that Oculus may retain your full account for longer than you are aware of. The site can also take up to 90 days to completely delete all data associated with your account, with the exception of certain elements that must be kept indefinitely for legal purposes.
How To Delete Oculus Quest 2 Account:
- To Delete an account from Oculus Quest 2, select the Menu button three lines in a triangle and select Settings.
- Select General > Accounts.
- The Accounts menu will appear. Select the account you want to remove and press X on your controller or select Edit on your keyboard, then click Remove Account.
- If you select a child’s account, they will be prompt to confirm that they want to delete their account too after you click Remove Account.
- After confirming deletion, your account will be remove from Oculus Quest 2.
- To remove your Main account from Oculus 2, open the app and tap Settings.
- Select Accounts, then tap the Main Account and press Delete Account.
The Oculus platform is an online virtual reality application that allows users to access games, apps, and other content. The account necessary to log into the Oculus platform is the Oculus account.
To permanently delete your Oculus account, log into your main account at oculus.com and click on the profile image in the upper right corner of your browser. From Privacy Center select Delete Account from the left hand side of the screen.