If you have decided to delete your Postmates account, you’ll want to read this guide before doing so. We’ll explain how to cancel your data and erase your purchase history before deleting your account.
Postmates is an on-demand delivery service that lets drivers use vehicles to deliver the products on their clients doorsteps. Users can create and edit account information, post customers requests for deliveries, pay charges online or cash for those fees, and become partners with Postmates.
How To Delete Postmates Account Guide:
- Go to postmates.com and scroll down to the footer menu at the bottom of the page.
- Under Account and Payment Options tap on Get Help.
- On the next page, below All Topics, tap on Account Settings.
- On Next page go to menu and tap on Delete My Postmates Account.
Remove Via Mail:
- To delete your Postmates account, open your email account and compose an email to [email protected]
- In Subject field you should write Request To Delete My Account.
- In the body of this email, write a clear statement explaining why you are requesting to delete your account from their database. If you have any information stored on their system, also include it in this email.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
How To Delete Postmates Account Via Website:
- You can go to the URL help.postmates.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- On the page, What Can We Help You Select Account.
- In the box tell them why You want to Delete Account; Write your honest reason to delete your account.
- In the comments box, enter details of your request.
- Here you should write Request To Delete My Account.
- Enter first name and Second Name, email address linked to account phone number and country selected as country of origin.”
- Tap on reCAPTCHA And Tap on Report Issue to start your account deletion.
Postmates is an American startup that offers delivery of restaurant-prepared meals and other goods. Postmaates operate in more than 29400 American cities through its mobile phone applications and Global Positioning System capabilities.