To Delete your account, go to Google Play Store and follow the prompts. From the menu bar, select Subscriptions then choose Pure Hookup anonymous dating by clicking on it once. Select Cancel Subscription and Agree that you understand how this will impact billings and complete.
Pure is a free one-on-one messaging service that allows you to communicate with anyone on the planet. The site offers features such as video and audio calls, text chat, and emoticons.
How To Delete Pure Account Step By Step Guide:
- To cancel your monthly subscription at Pure, tap your Apple ID.
- Next, tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Pure membership.
- Use Options and Cancel Your Membership on Pure App.
Cancel Subscription Via Email;
You must provide a reason in your email for requesting deletion of your account. This can be done by stating the reasons under GDPR or CCPA and providing all relevant information regarding your account with PURE Hookup. To Contact Them Use This Email Address [email protected] and Use This Email Sample To Compose your mail.
If you want to delete Pure account from an iPhone or Android device, follow these steps:
How To Delete Pure Account on iPhone:
- To delete Pure Account from your home screen, tap the PURE Hookup – anonymous dating icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- You will see X Sign on top right corner of the app.
- Click on Pure Hookup.
- Tap the red remove button in the upper right corner.
- From the Settings menu on your iPhone, select General.
- On the next page, tap Storage and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Select Pure App from the list.
- Confirm deletion by clicking Delete Pure Account and accepting its deletion.
How To delete Pure Account on Android:
- To remove an app from your device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Go to My Apps & Games.
- From the list of apps that are available on your device, select Pure Hookup and tap Uninstall.
- To delete the app: From your home screen or app drawer.
- Tap and hold the Pure app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall on the pop up menu.
- To delete an app from your Android phone.
- visit the Settings screen and choose Apps.
- Select the Pure app you wish to remove.
- Click Uninstall.
Pure Chat is a free service that allows users to have one-on-one conversations with people all over the world. You can sign up and select from more than 1000 topics. They also offer features like Audio and Video call, emoticons and test chat.
Pure is a social media site that allows users to chat with other users. The site also has bots; however, they are not as prevalent as on other social media sites. You can cancel your membership by emailing customer service at [email protected]