To Delete Ring Account first Access the Ring app by typing ring.com into your web browser and clicking on the Login link. Click Sign In to access the Data Requests page. Click on the blue Delete my Personal Information box to begin deletion of data stored in your account.
Ring app allows you to control your home security system and review videos in one simple dashboard. In addition, you can share videos with other Ring users in your neighborhood so that everyone stays informed on local crime.
How To Delete Ring Account Guide:
- Type ring.com in your web browser, followed by the sign-in link in the upper right corner and enter your login information.
- You can visit Data Request page at this url ring.com/account/datarequests into your browser.
- Read the disclaimers and click on the blue Delete my Personal Information box to permanently delete your account.
Cancel Via Email:
- To delete your account, you must first log into the application or website and then compose an email.
- In the subject line, type Request Account Deletion and write an email requesting them to delete your account.
- If you have any sensitive information stored with them, it is crucial that they delete it as well. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
How To Delete Ring Account Via App:
- To cancel Ring account plan, log in to your Ring account using the same email address and password used to create the account.
- Tap on the three lines to the left of the Ring logo.
- Click Cancel Plan Button and follow the prompts to cancel your plan.
To use Ring’s service, you must create a user account and install the mobile app on your device. Once you have done that, the Ring smartphone app will display your account information, including your Ring ID number. You can use this number to log into your account from any computer or phone.
You can change your Ring account by logging in to your account on the Ring website. From there, click on the Account tab and then select Edit Profile. You can update your name, email address, password and other settings from there.
To connect your Ring doorbell to your Wi-Fi network you should Open the Ring app and tap the Settings icon gear icon. Tap Device Settings, then tap the name of your Ring device. Tap Wi-Fi Settings, then enter your Wi-Fi network name and password.
Ring Doorbells are produced by a company called Ring, which also produces doorbells with cameras and motion sensors. To find out who owns your Ring Doorbell, visit the Ring website and enter your device’s serial number into the search box.