Sephora is a well-known French multinational retail of beauty and personal care products with over 3000 brands alongside its own label Sephora collection. The company offers several different types of products such as cosmetics, nail colors, body lotion, and hair care products.
How To Delete Sephora Account Guide:
- To delete your Sephora account, go to the browser and enter www.sephora.com
- Log in to your account and scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- You can find the Contact Us option and tap on the email form.
- Fill out the details mentioned on the form correctly with the subject line “Request to Delete Account” and state your reason for closing your account.
- Once you submit the form; you will be informed through an email when your account has been deleted successfully. (You Can Use This Email Sample To Send Email For Account Deletion)
Delete Via Email:
- If you would like to delete your account, please contact customer service by email.
- Log in to your account and write Request to “Delete Account” in the subject line.
- Be sure to compose a well-structured email stating your reason for requesting the deletion of your data along with your account information.
- Send this to [email protected].
Sephora, a multinational company that sells beauty and personal care products, was founded in 1970 by Dominique Mandonnaud. The company allows users to browse its website for products; each product has a detailed description and price tag attached.
Some users have complained about not being able to delete their accounts from the website, others claim that they needed to make some changes and couldn’t find an option available for such.
Sephora ships its products through the global e-commerce provider Borderfree. It was a small perfumery shop in France that grew into a place where customers can access products of different brands and compare them before buying.
Sephora provides three free standard Days of shipping within the US on orders of $50 or more. The shipping fee for orders less than $50 is $6.50. Please let us know if you found this post helpful by sharing your opinion in the comments box below. Also, feel free to share this post on your social media platforms.