After you have logged in to your account, you will find the settings option from your profile page. You can delete or deactivate your account including your data history by clicking on the appropriate button. If you cannot remember your password, close the account without access to its credentials by clicking on the appropriate button. This article will explain how this works.
How To Delete Skillshare Account Guide:
- To delete your account on Skillshare, visit the following URL https://www.skillshare.com/settings .
- Input your username and password when prompted, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select Settings.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- From there, select Delete Account. Enter your username and password again.
- Click Continue and Your are done!
Cancel Account Via Phone:
- To Cancel your Skillshare account, log in to website using the mobile app.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select Settings from the menu.Underneath your username, select Account.
- Click Delete Account and confirm by entering your password again once you’ve read all the messages and selected Delete again.
- You might be asked to enter your password one more time before you can uninstall the app from your phone.
After you complete these steps, your Skillshare account will be deactivated but still retain your data. This means that once you complete these steps, your account won’t be deleted right away; rather, it will be deactivated for 30 days.
During this time, you can reactivate your account by completing the necessary actions in order to do so before it will delete permanently. You will also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation of your account.
After 30 days have passed from when you finished de-activating your Skillshare account, then all data histories from that point forward will be cleared from the website; this is how they ensure that no users are affected by a failed attempt at reactivation by another user.
How To Delete Skillshare Account Without Password?
To Delete your Skillshare account, you can sign in to your account. If you have lost access to your account and cannot remember the password, or if you have tried every possible combination of characters but still cannot log in, follow these steps to delete your Skillshare account:
Delete SkillShare Account Via Email?
- To cancel your account and not use a password, send an email request to Skillshare’s support address explaining why you want to cancel your account.
- Click Help & Support in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Account Settings.
- Find your email address under Account Info and write a message saying “I want to delete my account” and press Send.
Delete Skillshare Account Via Contact Support?
You can close your Skillshare account without a password by contacting Skillshare support. To do this, you must visit the support page at http://support.skillshare.com/ , and fill out an online form stating why you want to close your account.
There are several options for deleting accounts on this page, depending on whether or not you have forgotten your password or username, as well as any other reasons you might have for closing your account (such as having been inactive for too long or using an email address other than the one associated with your account). Skillshare staff will email this form so that you can consider it and make a decision about whether or not to delete your account.
How To Deactivate Skillshare Account?
You can deactivate your account at any time. Deactivation is reversible, but deletion is permanent. The account deletion will apply to all devices registered under your username and email address. If you are just looking to get Skillshare off your devices permanently, consider deleting the account instead.
- To delete your Skillshare account, open the app on your device.
- Tap the menu icon in the corner.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- You’ll now have to navigate to the Delete Account option.
- Tap Delete Account and then Continue to the account deactivation at the bottom of the screen.
- Give the reason you’re deactivating your account and tap Continue;
- Enter your password; then confirm your decision by tapping Submit or Cancel.
They will deactivate Your account, and you should receive confirmation email. If you want to reactivate the account, visit the Skillshare app or website and log in. Your account will restore right away. After 30 days, They will remove your account from the website. You will no longer be able to reactivate it back.