If you no longer want to be a part of the Skout Community, you can delete your account temporarily or permanently depending on your preference. To delete your account, follow these steps below:
Skout is a social networking app based on location. It aims to connect people worldwide by bringing them together in their immediate surroundings or across oceans. Skout states that its community spans across continents, making it easier to meet new people nearby or oceans across.
How To Delete Skout account Guide:
- Go to the Settings section of the app and click on Deactivate Account.
- In the new window, you need to click on Deactivate.
- After you deactivate account no other users can view your profile.
- Your Profile and Account will be removed permanently if you don’t reactivate it within 2 Months.
After you deactivate your account, the Services will not allow you to log back in. your Account will be terminated and closed permanently If you do not reactivate your account within 60 days.
Remove Via Email:
- To delete Sqout account, open an email account and compose an mail to [email protected].
- On the subject line, type Deactivate Account.
- In your message, state that you wish to delete your account and provide your reason for doing so. (You Can Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail)
Skout a social network allows users to connect friends with strangers. The app has a safety feature that allows users to report any inappropriate content or behavior. They also has an anti-bullying team that monitors the app for inappropriate content.
Skout app helps you meet new people through location-based dating. It is available on Apple store and Google Play-store. To search for someone on Skout, you can enter their first name or last name and select the appropriate location.
Keep in mind that this search may not be accurate and that some profiles are private. You need to complete verification process to get verification on Skout. You need to create new account and fill out a profile. After you have completed this you will be able to submit verification request.
To update your Skout profile to use an email address other than the one registered with Skout, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on change email button under email settings.
- Enter your new email address in the New Email Address field and click on the Save Changes button.
Skout verifies users by comparing the phone number and email address on their account to a list of verified accounts. Once verified, users can post messages in Skout’s social network.