To cancel your Snagajob account, log in to the account management page and follow the instructions. To deactivate your account, please contact support team for assistance at [email protected].
Snagajob is an online job site that lets users search and post jobs, edit their account information, upload their resumes and photos, recommend jobs to friends, and apply for various jobs with a few clicks.
There are two ways to delete your Snagajob account: via email or through website.
How To Delete Snagajob Account by Email?
- To request that your account be deleted, compose an email and enter the email address [email protected] in the address line.
- On the subject line you can write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- In the body of your message, include a request to delete your account and clear all your info. (Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail)
Deactivate Account Via Website:
- To delete your Snagajob account, visit http://www.snagajob.com/contact.
- Once you are on the Contact Snagajob form, enter your email address in the space provided and select “Delete My Account” as the reason for contacting them.
- In the Additional Information section, write an honest explanation for why you would like to have your account deleted and click SUBMIT to complete your request.
Snagajob is an online marketplace for hourly work. The company was founded in 2000 in Washington, D.C; and has since expanded to offices in Richmond, Virginia, and Charleston, South Carolina.
In Fortune magazine’s “Great Place to Work” Best Small & Medium Workplaces list for eight consecutive years. Snagajob is helping to bring more than 2 million jobs to job seekers each year.
Shawn Boyer was CEO of Snagajob from the website’s launch in early 2000 until 2013. He led the company from a start-up to a national employment network. In 2008, the Small Business Administration named Boyer America’s Small Business Person of the year and Virginia Business Magazine in 2009 named him Person of the Year.