Starbucks is a coffeehouse chain with over 26,000 locations worldwide. The company offers a variety of coffee beverages to its customers through its website and mobile app. You can use the Starbuck website to create an account, register your card, get offers such as free drinks directly to your account, check your balance or transfer funds from one account to another within the company’s service. You can also view all past orders made by you via their website.
To delete your Starbucks account, log in to your account at www.starbucks.com and click on Account Settings from the top menu bar. You will see Delete Account Link. Click on this link and you will be prompted to enter your password before clicking Submit. Your account will be deleted immediately.
How To Delete Starbucks Account By Email
- To delete your account, compose an email and send it to [email protected]
- In Subject Field You can type Request Account Deletion.
- Then explain why you are requesting removal of your account from their database, and ask that they please wipe all information about your account.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Change Account Information Via Website:
- You should Sign in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the menu links such as personal information, contact information, payment methods and address book.
- Change your information to a random person and remove the card from your Starbucks account by visiting My Cards at the top right corner of your screen and tap on “Remove“.
Starbucks customers who have account with the company can deactivate their Starbucks card by logging into their Starbucks account and then selecting the Delete Account button.To cancel a Starbucks app, users can go to settings menu and then click on the Account tab. From there, you can Tap on Cancel my account and follow the steps to cancel Starbucks card.
You can deactivate your Starbucks card online, but you can only do this after the card has been issued. To deactivate your card, sign in to your account on the website and click on Manage Your Card under Quick Links. Then choose Deactivate from Drop Down Menu which is located next to your card.
The Starbucks app allows you to change your personal information by tapping the Settings button and then tap Personal Info. From there, you can change your phone number, name, email address, and birthday.
To change your email address on the Starbucks app, log in to your account on the Starbucks website and select Change Email Address from My Account. You can also send an email to [email protected] with your request.