To delete a step account, log in to your account and tap on the Step Accounts link in the main navigation bar. On the Step Accounts page, tap on the name of the step account you want to delete.
The Step Bank app is a free teen account that combines the features of a debit card and a credit card. It allows teens to build credit while restricting them to only spend funds in their bank account.
How To Delete Step Card Account Step By Step Guide:
- To delete a Step Card account log into your email account which is link to the account you want to delete.
- In Subject Section You can write Request Account Deletion
- Write an honest request to delete your Step Card account, stating your name, account information and reason for deletion. [Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Mail]
Cancel Via Phone:
- To cancel your Step Card account, call 1-888-378-6023 and explain to the representative that you want to cancel your account.
- Provide the agent with your account information, and ask that you want to get refund if if necessary.
- Ask the representative if they may charge again or not, and retain all confirmation information given to you by the representative.
How To Delete Step Card Account subscription on Android:
- To cancel a subscription, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Sign in to the correct Google Account, tap Menu and tap Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and than tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel Subscription on iPhone:
- To cancel a subscription, open the Settings app. click on your name. Tap Subscriptions.
- If you don’t see Subscriptions, than tap iTunes and App Store instead.
- Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions and click on Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage; if you don’t see the option for managing that subscription, it means your subscription is already cancel and you can not renew it.
Step Banking is a financial management tool that allows teens to make deposits into their accounts and spend the money they provide. Unlike a secured card, no one can make monthly payments.
If the amount is cleaned out, the card can not be used until the account’s funded again. These are temporary accounts specifically made for young people between 13 and 18. When they turn 18, they can open a regular bank account with their own money. however; if they don’t have one by then, their Step Bank Account will be frozen until they do open one at an adult bank of their choice.
Step is a debit card that allows users to spend money easily and quickly. There are no fees or interest rates, so users always have the funds they need. You can use Step cards at participating locations for discounts on food and activities for people 18 years old or older.
The app is also available for adults, but parents should supervise their children when they are using it, because there are risks with sending money to strangers.