A significant number of people are having difficulty to delete their accounts on the dating website TenderMeets. That is why I have made a tutorial that explains how to delete your account and stop receiving emails from them.
Tendermeets is one of the most popular dating sites, with thousands of members from around the world. It offers free and premium membership options, state of the art features, and a friendly atmosphere.
How To Delete Tendermeets Account Step By Step Guide:
- To deactivate your tendermeets account, log in to your account.
- Select My Settings. When you click on the icon, screen down and select Remove Account.
- If you want to delete your tendermeets account permanently, follow the prompts to do so.
You Can Also Delete Tendermeets Account Via Email;
- To permanently delete your TenderMeet account, you can contact their customer service department via email.
- You’ll need to provide them with your login details so they can verify that you are the account holder and remove your profile from their system.
- To have your TenderMeets account permanently deleted, open your email app.
- Write to TenderMeets customer support and state your username, correct email address and other relevant information. Then send it to [email protected]
- Once you delete your account, you will no longer receive any emails from TenderMeets.
- If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact their customer service team. (Use This Email Sample To Compose Your Email)
How To Unsubscribe:
If you have deleted your account but are still receiving emails from tendermeets.com, or if they are still charging your account, use the following steps to unsubscribe:
- To unsubscribe from the TenderMeets subscription.
- Go to the Google Play store. On your profile page.
- Tap on the picture or your name (Android devices) or scroll down to ‘Account’ (iOS devices).
- Tap on Subscriptions then choose TenderMeets.
- To cancel the subscription, tap Cancel Subscription.
If you signed up for TenderMeets Premium membership, make sure you unsubscribe to avoid being charged monthly, even after deleting your account.