Ticketmaster is a popular ticketing site for sports and entertainment events. However, if you are fed up with Ticketmaster and want to try alternatives like SeatGeek, StubHub, or others, you may want to delete your Ticketmaster account at first. Here are the steps for closing your Ticketmaster account
Delete Ticketmaster Account Step By Step Guide
- To delete a Ticketmaster account, go to www.ticketmaster.com and sign in with the account that you would like to close.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Tap the Help link under We’re Here to Help.
- Tap the Closing Your Account link under Top 10 FAQs.
- Click Still want to cancel You can do it here .
- Tap General Information under the Select a Topic field.
- Type I want to delete/cancel my Ticketmaster account in the Question field and then sign your name at the end of your comment;
- if Ticketmaster has already closed your account, you will receive an email confirming that this has been done.
Remove Via Email:
- To Initialize Ticketmaster Account Deletion Click on the button to compose an email to [email protected]
- On the Subject line of your email, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Write an email to the company requesting them to remove your Ticketmaster account from their database and click on Send.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
If you decide to delete your Ticketmaster account, it may be for the best. Your information is what you should secure, but your Ticketmaster account may contain sensitive information like your address, personal details, contact information, past events, payment information and others. And if a data breach occurs in future your personal account information may be stolen. So it would be better if you deleted your account instead of worrying about what might happen to someone else’s information.
Once you request to delete your Ticketmaster account, your account will be removed within 48 hours. You won’t be able to sign in to your account again with the same login info. Your profile and all other necessary info will get erased.
Before you delete your account, consider whether it is worth it to re-create an account with the same information. If you want to use Ticketmaster again, you can always create a new account. However, you can always create a new account with the same details as you had before. There are no limits on how many Ticketmaster accounts you can have or manage.