In This tutorial you will learn to Delete your Whisper account, personal data, and the app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Whisper completely, follow these steps below.
Whisper is a social media platform that encourages users to share private messages or videos that they would never share on Facebook, Instagram, or even Snapchat. It offers a great place to express your more profound thoughts or to confess anything.
It is used by people to express views and opinions on various topics like love, relationships, health, wellness, POP culture, food and fashion in today’s world.
How To Delete Whisper Account Step By Step Guide:
- To delete your account from the Whisper platform, please open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Compose an email to [email protected]
- On Subject Type Request Account Deletion.
- Please write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.[Use This Email Sample To Compose Mail]
Cancel Through App:
- Open your app and tap the Me button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the settings page, scroll down to the Support section and tap Email Support.
- In the Subject section, write Please Delete My Account.
- In the Message box, write your reason for wanting to delete your account.
- Tap Send Button and wait for a response from the company indicating that they have deleted your account.
How To Delete Whisper Account on Android?
- On your Android device, open the Whisper app.
- Click on Profile icon located at bottom of the page..
- Tap on the Three dots icon at the top of the page.
- Select settings from the menu that appears.
How To Delete Whisper Account on iPhone?
- Delete the Whisper app from your iPhone’s list of apps.
- Reinstall the Whispers app from your App Store.
- Complete all required fields when creating a new whisper.
Whisper is a free app available for both Android and iOS devices that allows users to post or share videos and photos anonymously. It shares some similarities with Snapchat because it also allows users to share messages with only one other person at a time.
Unlike Snapchat, which is popular among teenagers, Whisper is aimed at people over the age of 18. Users can connect with each other on a whole new level purely based on thoughts, vales, ideas, emotions and opinions.
The Whisper app has many benefits, but also some downsides. It is particularly famous for the identity protection aspect of the App. This feature sometimes leads people to reconsider whether they should delete their Whisper account
The app lets users post confessions anonymously or using their own names. It allows customization of the background colors of pictures and images, author information, as well as customizing fonts and colors for text.