You can Play Game Pigeon on Android Device by the steps given below on this site. Game Pigeon, an Apple-exclusive game for the iMessage messaging service, has gained popularity since its release alongside a revamped iMessage app in iOS 10. It’s only available to Mac, iOS, and iPad OS users.
Traditional messaging services such as SMS and MMS were launched decades ago but are still not on par with Game Pigeon in terms of features and user experience. The new RCS standard is intended to replace these services, but it currently doesn’t offer compatibility with iMessage users either.
You may like this post! Free Roblox Gift Codes
While Apple’s iMessage is only available for iOS devices, developers have come up with third-party apps that enable users to send and receive messages on Android devices. One of the most popular is MightyText which works like this: Your Mac computer running this app relays messages from your Android phone to iCloud’s servers, and vice versa.
The end result is a product that isn’t on par with Apple’s offerings. Simple commodities like tap back reactions or replies aren’t compatible with MightyText or any other third-party services. The iMessage App Store doesn’t work either because it’s intended to be used only on iPhones and iPads running iOS.
How To Download Game Pigeon on Android?
Before you can download Game Pigeon on Android device, you will need to meet a couple of requirements. You will need a Mac computer running OS X 10.10 or higher, as well as an Android phone or tablet running OS 5.0 or higher.
To update your Mac OS, follow these steps:
- Open System Preferences and Software Update, Click “Update Now” if there is a firmware file available
To Play GamePigeon on Android Follow These Steps Carefully!
- Open the Settings app then About Phone now Click on “Software Updates” and Tap the firmware file that’s available.
- Now you should create Apply ID Account by visiting Apple ID website and Link your Phone Number and Open Message App and submit Complete Apply ID Credentials.
- On Desktop Visit Java Development Kit Website and install tool, your computer should have 7 version or Higher Java installed.
- Now Launch program and search Terminal App to add it to Accessibility Tab. For this you need to go to System Preference then security and privacy and Tab Accessibility.
- After Installing Java you should download WeMessage App on your Pc and Launch this application. You will now enter your iMessage Email address.
- You should now download WeMessage Application on cellphone and use same info which you use in your Pc and login to WeMessage.
- Now Android Device will start Syncing so wait until the process is finish, Now you can play iMessage Games with iOS device.
Final Thoughts about Game Pigeon:
Game Pigeon is available for both iOS and Android. We provide a step-by-step guide to playing Game Pigeon on your Android phone or tablet. You can try above method carefully in order to play this game on your android device.