If you cannot completely uninstall LanSchool, The reason could be program was not properly or completely installed. Windows OS does not recognize the default uninstaller for LanSchool. Some of the program files have been deleted mistakenly. Related registry entries for the program are corrupted. Your computer has been infected by a virus and is not working properly.
How To Remove Lanschool Student Step By Step Guide:
- To remove LanSchool Student from your computer, use the Add/Remove Programs feature in the Windows Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner, and then click Control Panel ), under Programs select Uninstall a Program.
- To remove LanSchool Student from your computer in Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click Uninstall.
- In Windows XP You can Click Change or Remove Tab which is to the right of Program.
- You will see How Long It will take to remove LanSchool Student Software in Progress bar.
Delete From Registry:
- To delete LanSchool Student Software or the publisher’s name from the Registry, open the Registry Editor by clicking Start > Run > type regedit in the box and click OK.
- Check for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LanSchool or publisher’s name\ and delete it.
- Search HKEY_LOCAL+MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LanSchool or publisher’s name\ and delete it.
- Search LanSchool or the publisher’s name to check.
- Restart the computer if you haven’t done it.
Stoneware made a LanSchool Student software which is a classroom management program. The most recent version is 126.96.36.199, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The Program create a startup registration point in Windows during setup that will automatically begin when any user boot Computer.
The software adds a Windows Service which will run continuously in the background after installation has finished. If you disable background service of this software it might not work properly.
LanSchool Student has a background controller service which runs automatically during window startup. Software will connect to internet and adds a Firewall exception. The setup package installs about 28 files and is usually about 3.53 MB (3,699,081 bytes).
More than 65% of users who have this installed on their PCs come from the United States, but it is also popular in Australia and the Netherlands.