If you are experiencing problems with Clash Royale when playing on your iPhone, you can try clearing the Game Center data. First, open the Settings app. Next, tap on General. Scroll down to the Clash Royale icon and tap on Reset. Choose to clear data and reinstall the game. This will take some time but should fix your problem. You should be able to play again soon.
How To Restart Clash Royale iPhone Guide:
- To restart your Clash Royale iPhone game, open the Settings menu on your device and select General.
- Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap Reset All Settings and enter your device’s pass-code.
- Finally, tap Reset again to clear any remaining glitches from the game.
If you still have the game installed on your iPhone, you may need to remove it. To do this, tap the game’s icon in the home screen. Select Game Center from the list of apps. Click the sign-out button to confirm your exit. Then, tap Eject All Data.
You can play again and work your way up the ladder by starting over with your previous progress intact but remember that if you delete all of this information, you will lose all of your previous progress as well. If you don’t want to lose your progress, you can always link your account to Google’s service instead so that it does not disappear when you restart your phone or tablet.”
Rest in iOS:
To fix Clash Royale for iPhone, you should perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Storage and tap on Reset Storage Preferences option;
- Clear your App History;
- Repeat steps 1–3 to reset your app’s data on all other devices as well.
- The third option will help you reset Clash Royale on your iPhone. Unfortunately, this option is not available on all iOS devices.
How To Rest Account?
To reset your account, follow the steps below.
- First, log into your Game Center account.
- Select your old device. Finally, follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Choose Restore. Afterward, Supercell will automatically detect your new version of Clash Royale.
How To Delete All Data on Clash Royal iPhone:
Deleting Clash Royale data will erase all your progress and allow you to start over. To delete the data, open the application settings and choose Clear App Data. This will remove all your progress and allow you to start over without losing any progress if you make a mistake. You can also reset your device settings if you’ve already made some changes or if you’re not sure what went wrong.
If you are experiencing problems with Clash Royale, you may wish to delete your game data from your device. This will allow you to start over, and retain all of your progress. To do so, log out of the game using your Supercell ID and head into the settings of your mobile device. Navigate to the Storage section and search for Clash Royale there. Once you find it, tap on it to confirm. Then proceed to play again.
You can reset your Clash Royale game data in several ways, such as disabling Game Center, resetting iPhone storage preferences and uninstalling the entire game. However, these methods may not work for all iOS devices.